Introducing the New A-dec 500: A Legend, Redefined
Sleek, yet supportive. Unassumingly responsive. Predictable and intuitive. The new A-dec 500 quietly slips into the background, reacting to your every move, without pause. Giving you the freedom to focus on what matters most−your patients.
Optimal Access. Get in close and position everything you need within reach.
Flexible Integration. What you need today, with a flexible design that lets you configure the clinical instruments you choose.
Intelligent Control. Customizable and easy to navigate. Add additional instruments now or later. You’re in control.
Superior Care. Comfort and stability add up to a superior patient experience.
Precision hydraulic motion allows quiet, gentle stops and starts during patient positioning. Coupled with the virtual pivot, which synchronizes movement with the natural motion of the patient, there’s no readjusting when the chair is reclined or returned.
Whole Body Patient Support
The stingray-shaped backrest fully supports the patient’s back and shoulders, while one-piece quilted upholstery feels remarkably plush (sewn upholstery).
Sturdy, multi-position armrests solidly support patients for easy entry and exit.
The A-dec 500 dental chair’s ultra-thin backrest and slim-profile headrest provide more leg room under the chair so you can position the patient low enough to gain access to the oral cavity while maintaining an ergonomic position.
The A-dec 500 dental chair provides gentle, supportive comfort that puts your patients at ease for a positive experience that sets you apart. It ensures patient comfort even during long procedures. It also allows you to get close enough to the patient to maintain a healthy posture, preventing pain and discomfort. The A-dec boasts unique cushioning, reducing pressure points and supports the entire body of the patient. The A-dec 500 synchronises chair movement with the natural movement of the patient, which keeps the patient from readjusting while the chair is lowered or raised. The slim-line profile headrest and ultra-thin backrest provides increased leg room, improving ergonomic access and allowing you to position the patient in a way that is equally comfortable for you, so you compromise nothing.
Key features include:
- Thin, flexible backrest. The ultra-thin back allows you to work in a comfortable position—legs under the patient, elbows at your side.
- Double-articulating, gliding headrest. Access angles can make the difference between a long day and a good day. The headrest adjusts on the fly with the press of a lever for an optimal view of the oral cavity.
- Ergonomic baseplate design. Flip the patient chair armrests out of the way, and the shape of the baseplate allows you (and your team) to roll in closer to the patient and work in a comfortable, natural position.
- Sturdy, multi-position armrests. Supports patient weight when they need it, and moves out of the way when they don’t.
- Toeboard tilt. When the dental chair reclines, the toeboard imperceptibly raises a full 9” for a gentle cradling effect. All your patient feels is relaxed.
- Low base-down point. Allows the doctor, regardless of height, to work comfortably.
- 60º swivel with brake. Allows 30º rotation on each side of center.
Delivery System Options
Traditional Delivery System (chair-mount)
With left- and right-handed positioning and an easy, wide range of handpiece and ancillary placement options, the A-dec 500 Traditional delivery system keeps it clean and simple.
Continental Delivery System (chair-mount)
For all-around ergonomic comfort, choose the A-dec 500 Continental delivery system. Handpieces—even electrics—feel light. Eliminates pull-back on the handpiece resulting in less fatigue. Easily retrieve and return handpieces and other instruments without taking your focus away from the oral cavity.
Side Delivery System (cabinet-mount)
The handpieces and delivery system neatly tucks out of the way. With the A-dec 300 delivery system, the look is orderly and clean, yet accessible. Coming soon: Contact A-dec Customer Service for availability.
A-dec 500 Radius Operatory Package
Download Product Brochure
Download Upholstery Colour Options
Adec Infection Control Protocol
The Alldent Advantage
ALLDENT are authorised A-Dec distributors and provide expert consultation and installation of all A-Dec Products. We provide comprehensive service & maintenance and after sales support. Located in Port Melbourne, we would welcome you to come and have a look around our showroom showroom which holds a range of dental equipment including A-dec dental chairs and stools. Someone from our sales team will be on hand to guide you through all the information you will need and consult with you based on your requirements. Give us a call on 9646 3939 to make an appointment.