The new PSPIX – The first personal Imaging Plate Scanner
- The New PSPIX is the smallest digital phosphor plate reader on the market. A small footprint saves bench space: whether a small single surgery practice or a multi-chair clinic, the small size allows more options for placement
- Click & Scan System – The ability to select the workstation/surgery directly from the new PSPIX without needing to reserve the surgery PC or Mac
- Large Touch Screen Display – Easy for user to to preview scanned images and enter menus, even with gloves
- Scanned images are previewed on LCD Screen – Gives the operator / dentist the opportunity to quickly check that the radiograph is of good quality for diagnosis.
- Use with up to 10 workstations – Cost effective digital radiography solution for larger practices and clinics
- One faceplate for Size 0 to Size 3 plates – No need for additional accessories to scan different sized plates, saving time during a procedure
- Twain enabled – Does not restrict the new PSPIX to dedicated software but any TWAIN enabled imaging suite
- Windows and MAC compatible – Fully compatible with Windows and MAC, making it the ideal Phosphor Plate Reader unit no matter what operating system a dental practice uses
- Very flexible plates – optimal comfort for patients while maximising durability
The following articles are related the Acteon Satelec PSPIX Phosphor Plate System:
For more information download the PSP!X brochure below:
For more information or to request a demo, please contact us.