Assists in detection during prophylaxis and periodontal consultation
- New plaque is highlighted by its white and grainy characteristic and old plaque is revealed a shade of yellow and orange
- Differentiates the colour of tissue and reveals oral hygiene pathologies.
- Enamo-dentinal caries are clearly revealed by the bright red colour in the CARIO mode
- A preset focus ring replaces the inconvenience of autofocus and provides sharp images without delay
Due to the wavelength emitted by the LED lights of SOPROCARE®, the new plaque is highlighted by its white and grainy characteristicand old plaque is revealed a shade of yellow and orange.
Enamo-dentinal caries are clearly revealed by the bright red colour in the CARIO mode. Other surrounding tissue is displayed in black and white, thus focusing on the carious lesions.
A preset focus ring replaces the inconvenience of autofocus and provides sharp images without delay, regardless of the object or the distance.
- 3 modes for 3 needs
- Highlight the old and new dental plaque, gingival inflammation and caries
- Unmatchable communication tool in the dental practice
- Fully compatible with all imaging software
The Alldent Advantage
ALLDENT are authorised Acteon distributors and provide expert consultation and installation of all Acteon Products. We provide comprehensive service & maintenance and after sales support. Located in Port Melbourne, we would welcome you to come and have a look around our showroom showroom which holds a range of dental equipment including Acteon Digital Imaging and X-Ray Equipment. Someone from our sales team will be on hand to guide you through all the information you will need and consult with you based on your requirements. Give us a call on 9646 3939 to make an appointment.