X-Mind® prime is a complete solution that combines 2D and 3D technologies. This unit demonstrates its remarkable ingenuity by remaining compact and easy to use while combining 2D and 3D technologies. Using a single sensor, the practitioner can quickly and easily switch between modes. With these features, X-Mind® prime offers a wide range of panoramic (24) and CBCT (32) options, covering many clinical applications including implantology, endodontics, TMJ and sinus imaging. Practitioners can also scan 3D objects such as plaster models and silicone impressions, opening up a whole range of new possibilities.
When equipped with ACTEON® Imaging Suite precision software (Windows and Mac compatible), the unit provides advanced functionality. Intuitive image handling and state-of-the-art tools simplify implant planning. In addition, customized reports improve communication. Adapted to the practitioner’s workflow, this unique solution facilitates diagnosis. For patients, this ensures accurate, reliable, and rapid treatment.
- Smart wall mounted solution – Unprecedented for this range of products! With its wall mounted system, X-Mind prime easily adapts to all dental offices configurations.
- Easy Installation – X-Mind prime is delivered completely assembled at the practice. Then it’s as simple as one technician, one hour and two steps!
- The most compact 3D device on the market – The extreme space-saving design of the device makes it even easier to fit into tiny offices. Its zero footprint, lightweight (only 62 kg) and compactness save precious workspace in the practices.
- A 2-in-1 solution combining 2D and 3D technologies – 2D and 3D diagnosis is now accessible to all practitioners. With its 56 programs for adults and children, X-Mind prime covers all their clinical applications from diagnosis to treatment.
- A maximum of comfort in day-to-day use – smooth face-to-face patient positioning and simple control panel for quick acquisitions.
- AIS software – Delivered with ACTEON Imaging Suite (AIS), 100% Windows and Mac compatible, offering powerful, intuitive and high-precision tools.