A hands-free solution for extra-oral aerosol capture.
Efficiency and safety come together in a practical solution for aerosol capture. The A-dec Third-Hand HVE Holder makes it easier to practice two-handed dentistry while maintaining essential aerosol control. The flexible arm securely positions the HVE tip to within 1" of the oral cavity—delivering precise, effortless aerosol capture while keeping hands free for scalers and instruments. It’s a simple, affordable way to bring more functionality to your surgery.
The main benefits at a glance
- Glide bar clamp attaches securely to your A-dec chair with no special tools needed.
- Flexible design accommodates patients of all sizes, for easy entry and exit from chair.
- From hands free to hands on: Simply lift the HVE out of the holder for direct control.
- Easily adjusts for right or lefthanded clinicians, and fourhanded procedures
Key features include:
- Provides hands-free aerosol capture with existing 11mm or 15mm HVE
- Allows access to within 1" of oral cavity
- Flexible arm for easy positioning
- Radius design for right- and left-handed users
- Accommodates patients of all sizes
- Fits most A-dec dental chairs
- Fast and easy to install
The Alldent Advantage
ALLDENT are authorised A-dec distributors and provide expert consultation and installation of all A-Dec Products. We provide comprehensive service & maintenance and after sales support. Located in Port Melbourne, we would welcome you to come and have a look around our showroom showroom which holds a range of dental equipment including Dental Chairs and stools. Someone from our sales team will be on hand to guide you through all the information you will need and consult with you based on your requirements. Give us a call on 9646 3939 to make an appointment or send an enquiry below.