Turbo SMART is a semi-wet suction system with inverter control. It is a powerful suction system for its compact size.
The principle is simple: the inverter is an electronic control that can vary the speed and therefore the output of the suction motor. It adjusts the power used to suit the actual requirements of the clinic - no more, no less.
Turbo Smart A – With a maximum air flow of 1400 l/min is designed for up to 3 chairs.
Turbo Smart B – With a maximum air flow of 1750 /min is designed for 4 chairs.
As your number of chairs expand, you can upgrade your Turbo Smart A to a Turbo Smart B, simply by calling Alldent to arrange a password for your upgrade. Turbo Smart can be purchased with the ISO-18 Hydrocyclone (Compliant to ISO 11143) or it can be easily retro-fitted at a later date.
The main benefits at a glance
- Inverter technology slashes energy consumption
- Intelligent, consistent high performance
- Easy to add parallel units
- Compact, all-in-one design
- Unrivalled technical service back-up
- Generous industry-leading parts and labour warranty
- Easy installation and low maintenance
- Amalgam retention optional
- Cattani After Care Programme
- Remote alarm capabilities
The Alldent Advantage
ALLDENT are authorised Cattani distributors and provide expert consultation and installation of all Cattani Products. We provide comprehensive service & maintenance and after sales support. Located in Port Melbourne, we would welcome you to come and have a look around our showroom showroom which holds a range of dental equipment. Someone from our sales team will be on hand to guide you through all the information you will need and consult with you based on your requirements. Give us a call on 9646 3939 to make an appointment or send an enquiry below.