Accurate. Economical. Reliable.
- Improved vision: The A-dec 300 LED dental light floods the oral cavity with light
- Accurate tissue analysis: See tissue in pure light for accurate, consistent diagnoses
- Low heat, no noise: doesn’t emit heat or require a fan for cooling
- Unparalleled ergonomics: easily glides into the exact position needed
Improved vision: The A-dec 300 LED dental light floods the oral cavity with light and provides a light intensity of up to 25,000 lux.
Accurate tissue analysis: By producing a Color Rendering Index of 94 at 5,000K, A-dec has achieved a new breed of LED that mimics nature. See tissue in balanced, neutral light for accurate, consistent diagnoses.
Unparalleled ergonomics: Designed for comfort, the A-dec 300 LED dental light easily glides into the exact position needed for optimal illumination during any procedure.
Sustained eye health: A uniform light pattern with feathered edges minimizes shadowing and reduces eye strain and fatigue.
Low heat, no noise: Because the A-dec 300 LED dental light doesn’t emit heat or require a fan for cooling, it’s both comfortable and quiet.
Low cost of ownership: The A-dec 300 LED dental light consumes 80% less power than halogen lights, with a life expectancy of 20 years.
Choose from two A-dec 300 LED dental lights:
- Integrated with A-dec touchpad (data communication system-DCS). Controlled via push button on light head or through integration with A-dec touchpad.
- Non-integrated with manual switch. Limited to control via push button on light head. Available on Performer or A-dec 200.
All A-dec 300 LED dental lights feature:
- Stadium lighting-4 bright white LEDs. Reduces shadowing.
- Three-axis of rotation including 540º of horizontal light head adjustment. Provides unlimited positioning.
- Two light intensity settings. Features two intensity settings of 8,000 and 25,000 lux.
- No radiant heat. Produces 51 BTUs (halogen average 325 BTUs).
- Composite/low mode. Allows more work time with 8,000 lux (slow cure)
- Long lifespan. Never change a light bulb. A-dec LED lights have a life expectancy of 40,000 hours.
- Lights oral cavity, not patient’s eyes. 3.8″x 5.7″ at 27.6″ focal distance (95 mm x 145 mm at 700 mm)
The Alldent Advantage
ALLDENT are authorised A-Dec distributors and provide expert consultation and installation of all A-Dec Products. We provide comprehensive service & maintenance and after sales support. Located in Port Melbourne, we would welcome you to come and have a look around our showroom showroom which holds a range of dental equipment including A-dec dental lights, chairs and stools. Someone from our sales team will be on hand to guide you through all the information you will need and consult with you based on your requirements. Give us a call on 9646 3939 to make an appointment.