Contemporary design. Patient Comfort.
- Virtual pivot. Synchronizes the movement of the chair with the anatomy and motion of the patient.
- Dual-articulating headrest. Adjusts easily for optimal patient positioning.
- Two-position armrests. Combines comfortable arm/elbow support with a robust weight-bearing design for easy patient entry and exit.
- Toeboard tilt design. Provides the patient with comfortable support of lower legs.
Pure comfort for you and your patients. Patient comfort is paramount in reducing anxiety. The A-dec 400 dental chair design helps put your patients at ease.
The key to productivity and career longevity is remaining comfortable while you work. This is why A-dec 400 is designed to keep your movement fluid and ergonomically aligned.
Left-right versatility for added productivity. The Radius delivery systems, cuspidor, and A-dec 500 assistant’s instrumentation quickly and easily rotate around the chair for complete left/right compatibility.
- Ultra-thin backrest that “flexes” (1″, 25 mm). Enables you to tuck your knees under the chair providing ergonomic access to the oral cavity.
- Double-articulating gliding headrests. Adjusts easily for optimal patient positioning. Available in locking knob and lever release styles.
- Full height range. Offers a range from 13.75″ to 31.25″ (349 mm to 794 mm). Low point 14.75″ (375 mm) with dual mounting.
- 2-position armrests. Combines comfortable arm/elbow support with a robust load-bearing design for easy patient entry and exit.
- 60º swivel with brake. Allows 30º rotation on each side of center.
- Hybrid chair lift system. Combines the power of a hydraulic base and the smoothness of an electro-mechanical tilt, allowing simultaneous movement for quicker patient positioning.
- Integrated 300-watt power supply. Provides more than enough power for the whole system; powers light and additional ancillary devices.
A-dec upholstery colors are available in a multitude of designer colors to reflect your personal style and complement your dental operatory decor.
Adec Infection Control Protocol
The Alldent Advantage
ALLDENT are authorised A-Dec distributors and provide expert consultation and installation of all A-Dec Products. We provide comprehensive service & maintenance and after sales support. Located in Port Melbourne, we would welcome you to come and have a look around our showroom showroom which holds a range of dental equipment including A-dec dental chairs and stools. Someone from our sales team will be on hand to guide you through all the information you will need and consult with you based on your requirements. Give us a call on 9646 3939 to make an appointment.