Premium brilliance. Clean, distinctive form. Intuitive functionality.
Everything about the premium A-dec 500 LED is designed to create optimal working conditions, like continuous light that floods the oral cavity reducing shadows and eye fatigue. A cure safe mode that gives you more time to work with composites. And a complete spectrum of colors that appear precisely as nature intended.
The main benefits at a glance
- Unmatched luminance and lasting durability
- Touchless sensor for on/off activation
- 20 year year work life
- Low power. No noise
- Ecologically and economically smart
- Perfect white light - Consistent 5,000K illumination
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
Key features include:
- Touchless easy on/off design within 76mm
- LED lights optically engineered specifically for dental environments
- Touchpad controlled - Programmable buttons automatically turn light on when the chair back reclines, and powers it off when the chair moves to entry/exit position
- Cure safe setting at 23,000 lux removes all blue light for full illumination while working with cure-set products
- Unlimited positioning - 540˚ of horizontal rotation mean that you can rotate the light 1½ times in either direction. 120˚ head tilt and 80˚ diagonal adjustment
- Multiple Mounting options
The Alldent Advantage
ALLDENT are authorised A-dec distributors and provide expert consultation and installation of all A-Dec Products. We provide comprehensive service & maintenance and after sales support. Located in Port Melbourne, we would welcome you to come and have a look around our showroom showroom which holds a range of dental equipment including Dental Chairs and stools. Someone from our sales team will be on hand to guide you through all the information you will need and consult with you based on your requirements. Give us a call on 9646 3939 to make an appointment or send an enquiry below.