Smart. Refined. True.
- The highest level of illumination recommended by dental operatory ergonomic specialists
- Accurate tissue analysis: See tissue in pure light for accurate, consistent diagnoses
- Low heat, no noise: doesn’t emit heat or require a fan for cooling
- Unparalleled ergonomics: easily glides into the exact position needed
Improved vision: The A-dec 500 LED dental light floods the oral cavity with light. Most dental lights today only provide a light intensity of up to 25,000 lux. The A-dec 500 LED dental light provides 30,000 lux, the highest level of illumination recommended by dental operatory ergonomic specialists.
Accurate tissue analysis: By producing a Color Rendering Index of 94 at 5,000K, A-dec has achieved a new breed of LED that mimics nature. See tissue in pure light for accurate, consistent diagnoses.
Illumination without curing: The cure-safe mode on the A-dec 500 LED dental light provides brilliant yellow light at 25,000 lux intensity, enabling the dental team to work effectively without curing photo-initiated resins.
Unparalleled ergonomics: Designed for comfort, the A-dec 500 LED dental light easily glides into the exact position needed for optimal illumination during any procedure.
Sustained eye health: A uniform light pattern with feathered edges minimizes shadowing and reduces eye strain and fatigue.
Low heat, no noise: Because the A-dec 500 LED dental light doesn’t emit heat or require a fan for cooling, it’s both comfortable and quiet.
Low cost of ownership: The A-dec 500 LED dental light consumes 80% less power than halogen lights, with a life expectancy of 20 years.
- Three-axis, 540º horizontal rotation light head adjustment. Provides unlimited positioning.
- Three light intensity settings. Features three intensity settings of 15,000, 25,000, and 30,000 lux.
- Cure-safe mode. Enables the dental team to work effectively at 25,000 lux illumination without curing photo-initiated resins.
- Auto On/Off function. Turns the dental light on automatically when the chair reaches the treatment position and turns it off in the entry/exit position when combined with the A-dec 500, A-dec 400, A-dec 300, A-dec 200 and Performer systems.
- Remote touchpad activation. Allows you to toggle between settings and turn the dental light on and off without having to touch the light head.
- Local switching. Enables easy change of mode by the entire dental team when the touchpad is not available.
- Long-lasting LEDs. Uses about 1/5th the power of a traditional quartz halogen light with a life expectancy of up to 40,000 hours, or nearly 20 years of daily use.
Upgrade to LED:
Easily upgrade your halogen A-dec light to the A-dec 500 LED light. Gain all the advantages of LED over halogen, including 25% more illuminance at one-fifth of the power consumption.
A-dec Dental Equipment Requirements
For a light head upgrade, you must have an A-dec flexarm on an A-dec light manufactured after 1993.
The Alldent Advantage
ALLDENT are authorised A-Dec distributors and provide expert consultation and installation of all A-Dec Products. We provide comprehensive service & maintenance and after sales support. Located in Port Melbourne, we would welcome you to come and have a look around our showroom showroom which holds a range of dental equipment including A-dec dental lights, chairs and stools. Someone from our sales team will be on hand to guide you through all the information you will need and consult with you based on your requirements. Give us a call on 9646 3939 to make an appointment.