The Durr Power Tower Silence combines compressed air and suction in a single housing for dental practices.
he Power Tower Silence from DÜRR DENTAL combines compressed air and suction in a single housing. With a footprint of just 0.3–0.4 m², the compact and quiet supply unit can be installed flexibly in any practice. This saves valuable space compared to installing a series of individual units. The metal construction and covering panels will satisfy the highest design expectations and blend in with any interior design. The Power Tower Silence is connected to the supply lines for the treatment unit via a central connection point, making planning and installation considerably easier.
The main benefits at a glance
- All in one system - combines the compressor unit, compressed air tank, suction unit & membrane drying unit
- Quiet - limits noise emissions to around 54 dB(A)
- Compact - surface of only 0.3 m²
- Low-maintenance - The filters in the compressor only need to be replaced 1x per year
- Versatile modular design
Key features include:
- Complete dental surgery supply with a height of 120/205 cm
- Compact footprint of only 0.3 m² (PtS 120) to 0.4 m² (PtS 200)
- With only approx. 54 dB(a), ideal for installations where low noise is a crucial aspect
- Quality “Made in Germany”, reliable and low on maintenance
- For elegant integration into the dental surgery
- Modular structure, with variable configurations
The Alldent Advantage
ALLDENT are authorised Durr distributors and provide expert consultation and installation of all Durr Products. We provide comprehensive service & maintenance and after sales support. Located in Port Melbourne, we would welcome you to come and have a look around our showroom showroom which holds a range of dental equipment. Someone from our sales team will be on hand to guide you through all the information you will need and consult with you based on your requirements. Give us a call on 9646 3939 to make an appointment or send an enquiry below.