Implantmed gives you the tools for oral surgical procedures in the fields of implantology and maxillofacial surgery with maximum precision.
The Implantmed drive unit has been specially designed for use in dental implantology.
The main features at a glance
- Intuitive user interface
- Secure torque control and measurable implant stability
- Ultra-short, powerful electric motor
- New pump design
- Wireless foot control
The new Implantmed from W&H ensures improved treatment safety for you and your patients.
With the intuitive user interface, colour touch screen and glass surface the new Implantmed offers you the highest levels of comfort. The drive unit is ideal for the purpose with its automatic thread cutter function, automatic torque control and the W&H Osstell ISQ module for measuring the stability of implants, which is available as an accessory.
For a stable implant
In combination with the W&H Osstell ISQ module Implantmed allows the reliable measurement of implant stability. The measured implant stability quotient (ISQ value) is displayed directly on the screen. The automatic torque control offers you support in the safe insertion of implants.
- Automatic thread cutter function
- Accurate torque control
- Stability measurement
Customise your Implantmed with
- Control Unit – 230v or 12ov or 100v mains voltage
- Drive -Electric motor with W&H connection (with LED+ or without LED+)
- Wireless Foot Control or foot control with cable
- Osstell ISQ module