Osseo 100+ measures implant stability and osseointegration to support decision on when to load an implant. Especially important when working with shorter treatment time or managing risk patients. Removing doubt from your practice.
The Benefits at a glance:
Reduce treatment time
One stage, immediate loading, early loading.
Connectivity with Surgic Pro2
The ISQ value is transferred automatically when connected with Surgic Pro2. The Bluetooth® connection means that clinical procedures will be undisturbed.
Wireless data management
The measured ISQ can be shared and processed with data on external terminals via Surgic Pro2.
For all major implant systems, Tissue friendly, durable titanium, Autoclavable appx. 20 times, Optimal platform fit, ISQ Standard Calibrated
- The MulTipeg™ is attached to the implant. It screws effortlessly into the implant’s internal threads. (approximately 6-8 Ncm of torque).
- Just aim for the magnet on top of the MulTipeg™. Non-invasive, objective, accurate and repeatable. The peg is responding by magnetic pulses and vibrates due to the stiffness in the contact area between the bone and the implant surface.
- An ISQ value is generated and shown on the display. This reflects the level of stability on the universal ISQ scale – from 1 to 99. The higher the ISQ value, the more stable the implant.
ALLDENT are authorised A-dec distributors and provide expert consultation and installation of all NSK Products, including the NSK Osseo100+. We provide:
- Equipment Consultation
- Dental Equipment Service & Maintenance
- Response to breakdown
- Technical Support
- After Sales Support
- Handover & Staff Training