The internationally acclaimed Surgic Pro surgical micromotor system has evolved into “Surgic Pro2”. There are 3 progress points, in operation, safety and wireless extensibility. As well as further improving the basic performance of Surgic Pro, its supreme adaptability in connecting to various external devices offers improved safety, efficiency and operator comfort during treatment.
The Benefits at a glance:
Superb visibility and operability. Large color LCD panel
Visibility is guaranteed with the large, back-lit, high-contrast, LCD panel. The display can be adjusted in 10 brightness levels. The display's intuitive and easy-to-understand icons allow for smooth operation.
Easy-clean flat screen display
The sensitivity of the touch panel can be adjusted to reliably respond when surgical gloves and surgical barrier sheets are in use. Ultra-narrow bezel of the display makes cleaning easier. The new design takes into account the latest treatment and cross-infection control requirements.
Visibility is significantly improved with the high-resolution color LED.
Use of high-resolution color LED allows blood and gums to be seen as if naturally lit, thereby providing increased visibility during treatment. The LED light source generates a minimal amount of heat and has excellent life expectancy.
Silent and Smooth Irrigation Pump
The irrigation pump provides consistent and steady flow operating quietly in the background. Irrigation tube set-up is simple and straight-forward and the pump fits seamlessly in the compact and
elegant design of Surgic Pro2.
Improved operability A more compact new motor.
Significant size and weight reductions were achieved for the
motor with NSK's proprietary micro-motor technology.
Linked with Osseointegration Monitoring Device, Osseo 100+
Wireless connection with multiple devices significantly broadens the scope of implant treatment.
Synonymous with Surgic Pro safer procedures are made possible with increased torque precision combined with the "Osseointegration Monitoring Device, Osseo 100+".
- The MulTipeg™ is attached to the implant. It screws effortlessly into the implant’s internal thread (approximately 6-8 Ncm of torque).
- Just aim for the magnet on top of the MulTipeg. Non-invasive, objective, accurate and repeatable. The peg is excited by magnetic pulses and vibrates due to the stiffness in the contact area between the bone and the implant surface.
- An ISQ value is generated and shown on both displays. This reflects the level of stability on the universal ISQ scale–from 0 to 99. The higher the ISQ value, the more stable the implant.
ALLDENT are authorised NSK distributors and provide expert consultation and installation of all NSK Products. We provide:
- Equipment Consultation
- Dental Equipment Service & Maintenance
- Response to breakdown
- Technical Support
- After Sales Support
- Handover & Staff Training