The Acteon SOPRO Life combines years of technical expertise with scientific and clinical research based on the principle of fluorescence to bring you an innovative and indispensable device for your practice.
Key features include:
- Diagnosis Aid Mode
- More accuracy when diagnosing occlusal or interproximal caries
- Differentiate healthy tissue from infected tissue with ease
- Provides better detection of decays and proximal lesions
- Ergonomic design
- Less X-Ray exposure to your patients through the fluorescence imagery
- Offers two different types of vision with a ‘Daylight’ mode option
- Shift easily between modes to preserve communication with your patients
- Large depth of field
- Unsurpassed image quality.
For more information please contact us.