When using the Synea handpiece, you will notice the small changes that make a different. Light. Comfortable. Balanced. Powerful, yet quiet. Innovative LED technology ensures daylight quality illumination, plus a lifespan of approximately 10 times longer than a standard bulb and a significantly reduced thermal output. The neutral white light reveals the patient’s tooth color exactly and the Penta spray offers optimum cooling from five directions. All Turbines are fitted with ceramic ball bearings for a longer lasting handpiece.
The range of Turbines consists of:
- TA-97 CLED -With a smaller head and penta spray for maximum cooling, it will make reaching into the rear molars a lot easier with a head size of 10 mm
- TA-98 CLED – Naturally, the TA-98 CLED can do every the TA-97 CLED can: LED, penta spray, light weight only with a head size of 11.5 mm.
- The Straight and Contra-angle range consist of: WA-99LT (1:5), WA-56LT (1:1), WA-66LT (2:1), WA-86LT (10:1), HA-43LT(1:1).
- WA-62 LT (4:1) – Endo Cursor is a well established system for Endodontics. The root canal is prepared by means of a reciprocating movement of the instrument (approx 60 degrees), this combined with the integral spray provides efficient cleaning of the files during use. The unique, extremely robust compact glass rod delivers a very precise light, even after many thousand sterilization cycles. This facilitates safer and more precise work.
- WD-79 M (2:1) – Endo Niti is the alternative to the Cursor system. Extremely flexible and almost unbreakable files made from nickel titanium alloy allow preparation of the root canal with rotating files. Its small head allows for improved visibility and optimum hygiene through the Monobloc design.
All of the above handpieces come with a 2 year warranty.
For more information please contact us.